Sorry for not updating this place in a long time! I've just gotten into uni again, and I hope to be able to stay on this time; however, the textbooks/materials cost more than I anticipated..
I'm opening sketch/speedpaint commissions! Details are in the link below:garmmy.tumblr.com/commission-i…
Just a few notes:
- Try to email me any commission requests if possible! I may not check deviantart as often, but if you are otherwise okay with the waiting time than you may use dA notes if you prefer.
- I am NOT accepting deviantart points commissions. Those won't pay for textbooks after all! I can only take payment through Paypal (please do not send payment first!).
- The guidelines in the link above are mostly the commissions I can finish the fastest and most easily; feel free to enquire about any commission type not listed (or even those I've said I won't do), I might be able to take them if my workload isn't too big.
I know a number of people follow me for my Digimon art, so I'll just advertise a so-called package deal for fan Digimon commissions
(Refer to my art over at garms-fanmade-digimon.tumblr.c…
for more examples of how these will be done.)
Prices below are for a 6-Digimon line (Baby I/Fresh > Baby II/In-training > Child/Rookie > Adult/Champion > Perfect/Ultimate > Ultimate/Mega)
If you already have picture refs:
- 50-60 USD for b/w sketches
- 90-100 USD for coloured sketches
If you do not have picture refs/want a custom design:
- ~160 USD for b/w sketches
- ~250 USD for coloured sketches